JP put out another post requesting comments on a Readable (Fluent) approach he’s currently using.
I tried to leave a comment, but the system wouldn’t accept anything I used for the captcha… so here goes:
Run.the<wire_up_global_error_handling>() .then<initialize_the_container_for_the_user_interface>() .then<initialize_the_user_interface_registry>() .then<initialize_the_ui_images_registry>() .then<initialize_the_main_menus>() .execute();
Here are my humble comments:
- The underscores are nice to look at but CamelCasing is also easy to read (for me), and easier to type … I suppose if you’re using your AutoHotKey ninja tricks like JP does, this would be minimum overhead.
So, for the full comparison in code:
Start.by<wireUpGlobalErrorHandling>() .and<initializeTheContainerForTheUserInterface>() .and<initializeTheUserInterfaceRegistry>() .and<initializeTheUiImagesRegistry>() .finally<initializeTheMainMenus>();